Stir fry...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
After some inspiration from Morgan , Mr cash! & Kim. Emilie said its a wook day. I had steaks on my mind but to all listed...Thanks
icon_razz.gif

Oh well here we go:

Chicken,bean sprouts,bambu,Red/yellow bells,carrots... a bought teriyaki stir fry sauce.

First to join the hot pan is chicken.

The rest a min later. And my indirect area always starts to burn with a cook like this. Let it burn and have a clean grill
icon_cool.gif

The stir fry sauce was added:

Served with rice and sticks!: = Perfect Combo!
icon_rolleyes.gif

This is how Oliver likes his STICK dinner!

Thanks 4 your time!

Great Food! Oliver uses those sticks a lot better than I could. Would be two single prong forks for me.
icon_wink.gif

Daniel, I KNOW your (& Emilie's) cooking skills are skyhigh, butt your photography skills are right along side!
FANTASTIC!! Food & Fotos!!

Not sure what to say but WOW!, Daniel. This picture sums it up. Great stir fry and pics.
icon_smile.gif

126wm.jpg

Nice work on the wok Daniel!!! Looks super and looks like it was enjoyed! I think your wife and mine would get along great! I get veto'd out all the time (shoot I'd eat steak every nite!)

all looks edible, I'll check with Oliver first
icon_razz.gif

Outstanding wokery cookery!
You and Emilie need to start your own food magazine!

curious, do you post process your pics much, and if so, using what software?
shooting raw or jpeg straight from the camera?

Thanks again!

Bill it would be a blast cooking for you...But if we spend a night over(witch i know we will) You do the dinner for day #2.

BOB my man: I load upp the pics from the camera...They are about 5 meg´s @ this point(jpeg)

And i have to resize all that i post with IRFANVIEW (free softwere) (image shack dont take pics that big)

To resize i use ctrl+R...To save em i use ctrl+s. Some times i use the shift+U and that is the aouto setting with the color. But in 9 out of 10 pics it makes is lighter and srange looking.

Im not a good camera man...I use the auto setting 90% of the time...I blame my Canon 550D.

The only things i think about when taking pics is to Take more then you need/Hold it steady/the angle and to put something decent infront of it. Sometimes it works.

Looks great Daniel. A wok is definitely high on my list of bbq toys to get. Or maybe I'll just burn the handles off of one of my wife's indoor ones hmmmm that's an idea.

Daniel: Great Pic's.

Where did you get the wok? Do you know if it is available on line?

Thanks
Al

Sorry for the late reply...

Chris/Al : I bought this one years ago..Its a Cast Iron Wok(4L) of the brand Hackman. But after watching there site i cant find it so i guess its not in Production any more. But i know Weber make one like this aswell.

Back