Steaks to Closeout the Weekend

Cliff Bartlett

R.I.P. 5/17/2021
Had a good day last Sunday. The Giants finally pulled one out against the rejuvenated Padres. We had a couple of prime rib eyes in our freezer stash. Thawed them and made dinner.

About 8 and 9 ounces each.

enhance

Prepped a couple of potatoes and artichokes (chokes in foil).

enhance

Steaks on. One seasoned salt and pepper only, the other with Cattlemen's Steakhouse rub.

enhance

Couple of minutes a side.

enhance

Spuds about done.

enhance

Dinner.

enhance

enhance

enhance

Can't go wrong with Costco Prime meat. Dinner was very good. We each ate every bite. Have a good week everyone and once again, thanks for looking.

Incredible cook on those steaks! I'm tempted to jump on the grill grates bandwagon. I've been doing the cold grate technique lately, but those grill marks just look so awesome.

I'm tempted to jump on the grill grates bandwagon. I've been doing the cold grate technique lately

I've really enjoyed the grill grates Dustin. So far I've used them on steak, chicken and fish. Took a couple of cooks to get the hang of it but overall everything been really good. The only downside, in my opinion, is they're not the easiest things to clean, even with their brush.

Judging from the even interior color, at first I thought they were started sous vide & finished on the grill.

Very nice cook Cliff, those steaks are cooked perfectly. Tater is the same way we do ours. Barb loves chocks, me not so much. :p

Great looking meal! The steak is cooked perfectly and the crispy skin potatoes are fantastic!

Back