Something that looks more fun than it should!

Darryl - swazies

TVWBB Emerald Member
This would be for someone who already has one of everything and has more money than they know what to do with......aaaaaaaand wants to have what would look like a whole bunch of fun.
Please be sure to let us know when your order does arrive.....I need video footage and to live vicariously through you.
I won't post a picture, it has nothing to do with bbq, but feel free to take a look for yourself.....I could spend at least $400 every few minutes with this.

This would be for someone who already has one of everything and has more money than they know what to do with......aaaaaaaand wants to have what would look like a whole bunch of fun.
Please be sure to let us know when your order does arrive.....I need video footage and to live vicariously through you.
I won't post a picture, it has nothing to do with bbq, but feel free to take a look for yourself.....I could spend at least $400 every few minutes with this.

Oh yeah!!!
If we weren't on a fixed income, that would surpass my alcohol budget for sure :)

The initial cost is pretty high, but one could spring for the .22 model, much cheaper to operate!
You can also purchase more chain links and make the belt as long as you would like.......they hook up together.
I would consider giving up drinking for good if I could get my hands on something like that!

Back