Some seriously HOT wings

Gregory R

TVWBB All-Star
A warmer day here in NH, so a good opportunity to fire up the OTG. Picked up a package of Party Wings and marinated them in a mix of Ketchup, Molasses, Wine Vinegar, Sriracha, Salt, Pepper and a few drops of Ghost Pepper sauce. I'm becoming a big fan of Ghost Pepper, but you have to be real careful. It adds a great flavor, but you can hurt yourself if you're not careful.

Half chimney of KBB with some leftovers from the last cook. Added two chunks of Kiawe wood for smoke.

Time for a nip while the KBB gets ready.

Wings on indirect for 30 minutes

Sippin and watching the time

Ready to go direct to crisp up the skin

Bowl of wings

Served with some store bought slaw and hot smoky bread off the grill.

Maybe the best wings I've ever made, but my mouth's still numb an hour later. :eek:

Thanks for stopping by . . .

very nice looking wings!!! I really like the Melindas habanero hot sauce, never tried the ghost pepper one, and probably won't go near it.

Great looking wings , brother. I went a little overboard with the ghost pepper sauce at fireflies bbq one day and like to burn my tongue off!

Ah, so that explains why I saw a fire truck speeding down the Everett Turnpike the other day. The wings look both delicious and terrifying at the same time. Another fantastic cook from my fellow Granite Stater!

Great pics! Looks delish. I'm going to have to try this as Im partial to some heat. Nice drink selection too :)

Back