SOLD: Considering selling my Weber Summit Charcoal Grilling Center

Thanks Chris - so glad to meet you
Can’t wait to fire up some baby backs this weekend and wife is already requesting brisket

All - Chris really is as warm and friendly in person as he is on this forum
It was great to meet you, Ray. Can't wait to see photos of some of what you grill on the Summit Charcoal Grilling Center!

I never would have thought that this grill would fit into an SUV with lid removed, but it did! Good job! (y)

Safety reminder to anyone wanting to transport a Summit charcoal with lid off...you need to use nuts/bolts to secure the hinge mechanism before removing the lid. In the assembly instructions, you are instructed to discard the nuts/bolts provided by Weber, so unless you kept them, you'll need to come up with replacements like Ray did.

As for warm and friendly, yeah, I'm all that and more! 😃

Congratulations to all! Welcome, Ray!

Safety reminder to anyone wanting to transport a Summit charcoal with lid off...you need to use nuts/bolts to secure the hinge mechanism before removing the lid. In the assembly instructions, you are instructed to discard the nuts/bolts provided by Weber, so unless you kept them, you'll need to come up with replacements like Ray did.

Weber sent me another set of those nuts and bolts when replacing a part under warranty that might have needed the lid removed to install, so I'm pretty sure we can ask for them if needed.

Can’t wait to fire up some baby backs this weekend and wife is already requesting brisket

you're in for a good time. possibly the best grill/smoker/cooker ever made by Weber is in your hands now. looking forward to your cooks, pics and new recipes, of course.

Welcome to the WSK Club! Trust me, you're going to wonder how you ever got along without one.

Back