Snake River Farms food truck

Andy Kaminski

TVWBB Pro
I just met some really nice bbq people just a few minutes ago in down town Danville California.
They are Steve and Jeff and they travel around the west doing meat and bbq displays for Snake River Farms.
We sat and BS’d a good spell.
They were just getting done setting up and were kind enough to show the wife and I their smoker/ gear and how they used it.
We talked about smokers , meat, and wood.
I mentioned that I can’t get oak at our place in the PNW and they asked where we were at up there so I told them.
They said that they are coming to our area and asked us to exchange numbers so we could get together when they were up in My neck of the woods.
I told them when they come up I’ll give them each a sack of oysters.
Apparently they like oysters because they said they’d bring some meat and we could do a bbq and eat like kings.
These nice folks were the last thing I expected to come across when I went to town to get supplies for my road trip up north tonight.
They even said stop by later and they’ll give me a bbq road trip meal for my drive.
If you ever see their rig stop by and say hi.

Attachments

• IMG_4751.jpeg
    IMG_4751.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4754.jpeg
    IMG_4754.jpeg
    194.4 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4753.jpeg
    IMG_4753.jpeg
    203.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_4752.jpeg
    IMG_4752.jpeg
    196.4 KB · Views: 25
Hi Joan,
Yes indeed, I mentioned this site and invited them to stop by and say hi.
One of their crew that wasn’t there is a big Weber fan.
I did ask if I could take their pics and post them on here.
They were totally fine with it.
They are actually trying to find more places where they can do their display/events.
They are out of Idaho and travel to the places that carry SRF meat.
Their rig looked a bit better than most I’ve seen so it was really fun asking them about their cooks.

I’m sure they might have a website (but I didn’t ask) that shows their contact info and traveling schedule for those that might want to see when they are coming to their area.
I will be seeing them in 6 or so weeks when they hit our PNW area.
When I do I’ll get more information like if they have a schedule that us here might be able know about so we could mooch good food 😎.

Hi Joan,
Yes indeed, I mentioned this site and invited them to stop by and say hi.
One of their crew that wasn’t there is a big Weber fan.
I did ask if I could take their pics and post them on here.
They were totally fine with it.
They are actually trying to find more places where they can do their display/events.
They are out of Idaho and travel to the places that carry SRF meat.
Their rig looked a bit better than most I’ve seen so it was really fun asking them about their cooks.

I’m sure they might have a website (but I didn’t ask) that shows their contact info and traveling schedule for those that might want to see when they are coming to their area.
I will be seeing them in 6 or so weeks when they hit our PNW area.
When I do I’ll get more information like if they have a schedule that us here might be able know about so we could mooch good food 😎.
Send em over here!

Bruno, I told them that this is the place where I first heard about Snake River Farms so chances are they might put 2 and 2 together and stop by and talk some about what they are representing.
Heck there is more about SRF that I would like to know and didn’t think of asking.
If they don’t stop by here before I see them at their Port Townsend event I’ll bring it up again.
Jeff and Steve are some of the nicest bbq guys I’ve met.
They didn’t try to sell me anything.
They were just decent people hanging out at the Lucky grocery store with their sweet bbq rig.

Back