Seldom Found: Genesis Silver with good bottom

Right now the garage is in its “winter suit” of flower pots and various things which should not endure Michigan winters. Probably spring before I actually get into the search for almost anything!

Jon, they work fine on the regular Genesis 1000 grills under the control panel. I would have expected them to do fine that way on a Silver B.

1703023562502.jpeg

Hey Bruce, let me see if I have the old handles, maybe I can get you some “stock”. Maybe swap for blackening a set of knobs?
I suppose the point is moot if I can‘t find handles.
Timothy, I might be able to send you knobs when I do them, but you will have to cover shipping if you are in the U.S, Sorry I do not have what it takes to do handles.

Thanks for the offer! I’d appreciate a set for the old Genny, I’m looking into having a control panel done in SS when I “Re do” the frame in the spring. No rush, there’s plenty of time.

Yes Steve, you can from Weber. When I bought it, it did set me back 30 bones plus shipping and tax, but I thought it might be difficult to find a used one

Last edited:
I have lost a couple of those driving back home with a Silver/Gold C in the back of my truck where I did not strap that lid down.

Found out from Weber I can still buy the frame assembly where the casters install. But does anyone one have video or graphic of the disassembly/reassembly. I appreciate all any replies.

If you need assembly instructions download the owners manual from Weber if you don't already have one for that grill.

It will be fine. The worst parts are the end handles on each end of the shelves.
If you still own that Stainless steel platinum, it should pretty much be identical to the Silver C. So you can use that as a guide as well.

Back