Second B-Day Present Arrived Today

awesome presents. how did you get to ride in the 24?

Thanks. Over at Disneyworld there is a NASCAR track. Years ago they had the Richard Petty Driving Experience there and they has one of Gordon's cars. Expensive but I couldn't pass it up :).

That's a awesome birthday present! Have fun with your wsm. I got both the 18.5"wsm and the 22.5"wsm. Love'em both. Remember to take some pictures of your cooks!

Awesome Presents! Happy Birthday!!

Just a hint. If you are going to smoke on that nice patio, you might want to get a mat to put under to catch any drips or spills!

Looking forward to your cooks!

My 22.5 " WSM just arrived here in Australia from the U.S. 2 days ago - 1 day before my Birthday.

But it has the older instruction Booklet in it printed in 2012, and NO TEMP PROBE GROMMET ! :confused:

I can't believe there are any of these still in circulation.

Feeling slightly disappointed. :mad:

Still gonna have fun with it though !

Hope you have just as much fun with yours.

Jose;
Happy Birthday and congratulations on your new WSM! We'll be looking for lots of pics of cooks in the near future...

Pete: I have the temp grommet on my new 14.5. After using it once or twice, I cut the slot and am MUCH happier. The slot is MUCH easier to use and much more practical. Don't be afraid, just do it!;)

Keep on smokin',
Dale53:wsm:

I got my 22.5" this Spring. I read Amazing Ribs review and although i think it is an awesome site - i've had no trouble keeping temps around 250 with the water pan in and filled with water. Rock solid from day one with only adjusting vents. Have fun at Homestead - great track to watch a race. I've been there once before and had a great time. Of course, we stayed at Islamorada, FL and did some fishing also.

Back