Scottish Borders here. :)

Hi Pete, WELCOME!!!!!!

I hope you will share a lot of recipes here. Just what do you all like to eat in Scotland?

So Pete, where are you located? There are members from all over the world and another member from Scotland is grand!
welcome aboard and ask pretty much anything!

Pete welcome, we are a big family that loves to share, you show me yours and i will show mine, if you know what i mean..
When love photos of you completed the cook, and hinden info of the cook

Welcome Pete. A proper Sassanach!
Whereabouts in The Borders? Berwick-U-Tweed, Hawick, Kelso, Jedburgh?.....don't say Gretna! :)

Thanks for the welcome. We are in Lanton a little village some 2 miles from Jedburgh and a safe 10 miles from the English border. We are deep in the middle of what used to be called the "Disputed Lands". ;) They take history very seriously around here. There is a monument not far away celebrating an event in 1513.

Thanks for the welcome. We are in Lanton a little village some 2 miles from Jedburgh and a safe 10 miles from the English border. We are deep in the middle of what used to be called the "Disputed Lands". ;) They take history very seriously around here. There is a monument not far away celebrating an event in 1513.
Flodden?

Hi Pete and welcome. I don’t visit here much these days but I’m also in Scotland central belt - Trossachs.

Back