Saturday Morning BBQ

jjbates

In order to celebrate the temps rising up to the 80's in the Boston area I decided to take advantage of the nice weather before we get a crazy snow storm or something. 2 - 8# shoulders went on at 6am, one using the Succor Rub and one using the Texas BBQ rub. It's going to be such a tough day.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jjbates:
In order to celebrate the temps rising up to the 80's in the Boston area I decided to take advantage of the nice weather before we get a crazy snow storm or something. 2 - 8# shoulders went on at 6am, one using the Succor Rub and one using the Texas BBQ rub. It's going to be such a tough day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You poor poor man, I can't believe you're gonna make yourself suffer through such a hard day! WHAT TIMES DINNER???
icon_biggrin.gif

Yep...celebrating the 80's today too. Put 4 shoulders on last night at 10:00pm. Temp held steady at 250 throughout the nite and took them off at 10:00am. Foiled, wrapped, covered and waiting to pull later this afternoon for a bean-bag tourney.

Aww, I'm celebrating the nice weather by putting in overtime at the office. Ah well, at least somebody gets to enjoy the good weather! I hope your food comes out great!

Back