S6 is here.

Yeah what the heck does it do! I figured maybe you put charcoal around it and pull it and add it lit charcoal in the void?
Yea, that's our charcoal scoop. At one point it was a requirement to sell the model in Europe, but we included it globally. We no longer need to include it, but there are still probably some units out there that still have them in there. Units we're making today should no longer have them in the box. I use mine for keeping my wired probes in.

I agree with Bruno the WSK is alot more money so if you have it thats fine but the performer for the money is hard to beat. Add an SNS Deluxe to it and you also have a decent smoker more than decent.
Totally agree as of this coming Friday most of Costa Rica will be subject to a 1-3 hour ration of electricity due to a severe lack of rain over the last few months. We are now in the rainy season which hopefully will resolve this serious problem but this will not be resolved overnight. This is a double whammy as we are also on water rationing 3 times a week for a few hours during the day. Also, people here are going crazy in clearing-out portable gas stoves, propane gas, flashlight,batteries, etc. at our local retail outlets. However, there is plenty of charcoal which makes my WPD and WMT a big plus! Oh, water and electricity rationing= For a few hours NADA AGUA y LUZ for homes,apartments,commercial Sodas and restaurants, medical clinics but not hospitals,banks:mad: I have only given a partial list of whom will be negatively affected.

Attachments

• 89A31DF8-3A38-433C-9C5E-CFEEBD5E693C.jpeg
    89A31DF8-3A38-433C-9C5E-CFEEBD5E693C.jpeg
    256.7 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Back