Rocky Mountain Oysters

Very interesting cook ..thanks for sharing. I am not sure if I will ever have these in my life time!

Reminds me of a joke where a man went to a restauarant and wanted these outside of a bull fighting arena. He was told he had to get on a list and come back on a certain day. He came back placed his order and when he received his meal they were much smaller than he had seen before. He asked the waiter what was up and the waiter replied "The bull doesn't always lose" ;)

Lord I just saw this thread from some random Google search I did and somehow this popped up. Wish I could try them! Can't seem to find fresh "oysters" anywhere around here. I love trying new things for sure. That and not wasting any part of an animal.

Reminds me of a joke where a man went to a restauarant and wanted these outside of a bull fighting arena. He was told he had to get on a list and come back on a certain day. He came back placed his order and when he received his meal they were much smaller than he had seen before. He asked the waiter what was up and the waiter replied "The bull doesn't always lose" ;)

When I saw the post, that old joke was the first thing that came to mind......................d

i have eaten a lot of wierd things including dog but i have no idea why nor a need to eat sexuall organs of animals. for me that go's waaaaay beyond gross.

Disgusting but after few beers and a little of pure preassure I think I would try.............maybe.

Peter

I've had them before when i was a young teen lol Should of known better when my uncles where egging me on to try them that something was wrong lmao

i have eaten a lot of wierd things including dog but i have no idea why nor a need to eat sexuall organs of animals. for me that go's waaaaay beyond gross.

Woah, where did you eat dog at?!?!?!?!?!?!?! Had to be Asia. What did it taste like? Beefy or porky?!? That is the one creature on God's creation that I couldn't eat. Anything with enough personality to show that much affection to humans is off the list. Now a cat..... I'd not starve to death if one of those were hanging around and it was my only option..... LOLOL! But you sound like my kind of guy sir, I love trying all kinds of new food from other cultures.

Back