Red brick Smoket Joe

Paul Isa

TVWBB Fan
Red brick Smokey Joe

Anyone know of an out of country business which would ship a brick red Smokey Joe to the US? Also, why won't Weber sell the brick red SJ in the US?

Last edited:
Rich,

Thanks for the response. I recently went to the Weber parts store in Palatine, IL. The counter help told me if I personally knew someone who worked in Weber's export division I would be able to get my hands on a brick red Smokey Joe. Both employees I contacted could not give me a plausible explanation when I questioned why Weber has refused to supply the other colored models to their American customers. One of the employees told me it had something to do with the paint?? Really? Really?
There are at least three different models sold in the USA in brick red; it has nothing to do with the paint. I sent two emails to Weber's customer service. Even after I informed them I was aware the brick red Smokey Joe was not sold in the USA, Weber only responded by telling me the brick red Smokey Joe was not sold in the USA.
Anyone out there have an answer as to why Weber has repeatedly refused to supply Americans with an item they have requested for years?

Back