Quick blue crab post!!

Morgan C.

TVWBB Diamond Member
Just a quick blue crab cook now that we are hanging on the east coast!! ( actually no cooking was done but it was awesome!!!

Started with this!! ( yea moe there was a CL in the back ground!!)
[IMG:top]
bcc4ce45.jpg
[/IMG]
Ok and here is the boy(he said these were babies)
53050985.jpg
[/IMG]
And dinner, MD blue crab! Corn and fresh tomatoes!!!
53050985.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks be back next week!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">now that we are hanging on the east coast!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Morgan,

Wher on the east coast? Are you here temporarily or have you moved from Alaska?

Ray

Ray nope we are just visiting! Spent a few days in DC and now we are visiting relatives in Laurel Delaware. Been so fun...lots of great sights and food! My wife and kids have never been east of Montana...

They all loved the blue crab..raved about the seasoning, and the sweet corn was fabulous!

Awesome! We're going down to the Outer Banks of NC in a few weeks. Probably do something very similar to this at least once.

83ddbcda.jpg

Great looking meal Morgsn, even if you didn't cook it!

Hope you and family enjoy the rest of your stay in the lower 48!

Morgan,

I know the area well. I had three different assignment at Seaford, DE (just a short ways from Laurel) and the local food was great. Glad you enjoyed the crabs.

Ray

Originally posted by Don Cash:
Awesome! We're going down to the Outer Banks of NC in a few weeks. Probably do something very similar to this at least once.

Don,

Have a fantastic trip. Do you do this every year?

Ray

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ray Crick:
Have a fantastic trip. Do you do this every year? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
We try to. It's been a few years though since we've been able to go.

I know it's a long shot but one of our best friends is from Greenville, Rebecca Britt (now Wright). Her parents still live there, Joyce & Kenny Britt. Do you know them by chance?...I hear Greenville is a pretty tight nit place.

Edit: FYI, my email address is in my profile so we don't hijack the thread...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Started with this!! ( yea moe there was a CL in the back ground!!) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAAAHHHHH Cold Coors Light! I love it! Looks like a great time Morgan!

Back