Question re grill covers, see pic

DavidD

TVWBB Super Fan
I hate to post in a section that seems to have no traffic but best I can tell, this belongs here. The reviews on Amazon for the Yukon glory are good, people like the price and out of the box feel but after six months, this is what they can look like. I think the reviews are done before people realize the longer term impact of sun and weather bc a product that lasts six months and looks like this is shameful. What are you all using besides weber brand covers? Anything out there that has proven itself? Update, manufacturer standing behind it, sending new one.

Last edited:
I can't answer your question about another brand; however, I have both Weber and Yukon Glory covers for various grills and prefer the Yukon. Mine have held up great (oldest is about a year), but I'm not in Orlando, land of the blazing hot sun like you. Yukon has a good warranty. Maybe they'll replace it with a tan one, which might hold it's color better? Just a thought....

Yes, I wondered about that. I've emailed them twice and called once, so far, no response. Hopefully they will respond one way or another. Web says 100 percent satisfaction, we,lol see what that means.

If no satisfaction from YG check out the Veranda brand on Amazon.
Good reviews and good prices.
I bought one for my MT kettle with roti ring attached, only had it since Feb., but still looks like the day I bought it.

IMGP3888.JPG

Be sure to post your results. I'm interested to know how well they back up their product as well.

Very pleasantly surprised, they are going to stand behind it and send me a new one free of charge. That makes me feel really good about them and the situation. I happen to have 2 others from them and this did not happen so not sure what's up here but if they ship as promised, that says a lot.

Bob, yours looks good but it's wrinkly. Can those be ironed out ��

Sounds like they're stepping up and I'm glad to here that. Have you received your replacement cover yet?

That's great to hear! On a bit of a tangent, I think the Internet had really helped companies get back to providing solid customer service. Great to hear!

Back