Q on Clearance at Lowes

Ralph

TVWBB Fan
I usually hang out on the Gasser section, but saw this at Lowes in Lowell, MA this morning. I just noticed that the sale sticker says it's for the Q1400 and the grill below is a Q1200, but thought I would just put it out there. There was one GBS grill grate left as well.
Good Luck
ralph 20220127_080926 (3).jpg

Buy it and flip it for $100 easy in the spring. Or keep it and use it. New Weber grates for those would cost $69 alone.
Oh, by the way, I am guessing that 1200 will ring up full price. The Q1400 is an electric version. Someone just put the Q1200 in the wrong spot.

I usually hang out on the Gasser section, but saw this at Lowes in Lowell, MA this morning. I just noticed that the sale sticker says it's for the Q1400 and the grill below is a Q1200, but thought I would just put it out there. There was one GBS grill grate left as well.
Good Luck
ralph View attachment 44290
How is Lowell theses days. I met my wife there when I worked for Wang Labs HQ back in 87. We visited about 5 years ago and barely recognized the place.

I worked at Wang Parkwood nights and weekends from 79-81 while in school. I tend to avoid Lowell, but many things have changed so much since I was in school. The buildings on UMass Lowell campus are crazy since I went there (when it was ULowell).

I worked at Wang Parkwood nights and weekends from 79-81 while in school. I tend to avoid Lowell, but many things have changed so much since I was in school. The buildings on UMass Lowell campus are crazy since I went there (when it was ULowell).
I learned how to sail on the Merrimack river. There was a sailing association that gave classes and after you passed the tests you could take the boats out yourself. I met my wife at the park along the river;-)

Hmmm....a field trip to Lowe's is in order.
The one near seems to mark down Weber stuff, at insane discounts, on occasion.
Thanks for sharing!

Back