Pretty Much Epic Fail

They were way underdone. Tasted OK but needed another hour to hour and half. On a scale if 1-10 I'd give me a 5. First time I've ever messed up ribs. Oh well I'll pick myself up & get em next time.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to my world. Just a couple of weeks ago had the same problem, it happens and we must move on. I must say looking at them I would have said they were done too.

Sorry they were underdone, but they look fabulous, with a phenomenal color to them. Ribs have always been my nemesis, and used to always pull them before they're ready. Have just recently gotten over that hump.

I too have underdone more ribs than not. But long as they come off the bone, what the heck. They taste good, and I'm confident yours did too

I would never have thought those ribs were underdone by looking at them. Even in the sliced/plated pic you have, they look very nicely done.

Me too. I would not have guessed they looked underdone either. They actually look pretty good to me. There seems to be some uneven cooking from the top view though. I think I would have moved it around some. Were you running hot?

Back