Pork Butts ON!!!

Lou Pederi

TVWBB Member
Started up the smoker early this moring. Initial temps at about 235 lid temp and after an hour it is about 250 lid temp. I am going to monitor the temps throughout the day. I have taken some pics already and will post them later.

PS. is there anything better then the cold crisp air in the morning... drinking a cup of coffee and watching the smoke billow out of the WSM. I did not think so!!!!!!!!

nice! nothing gets me more excited that a good pork butt smoke! just knowing what the end product is going to be, and all of that waiting!

I'm so jealous. Stuck at work and I don't think the weekend schedule will allow for any BBQ. Grilling, sure, but no BBQ.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lou Pederi:pS. is there anything better then the cold crisp air in the morning... drinking a cup of coffee and watching the smoke billow out of the WSM. I did not think so!!!!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lou my friend, I don't think so!
wsmsmile8gm.gif

I'm not a fan of coffee, but I agree: there's nothing better than crisp morning air and a cup of hot chocolate while I watch the smoke roll out of my WSM.

Here is my day with pics.Day of Work BBQ Started with some Pulled pork and did some ribs. The wife made some coleslaw and potatoes. And not pictured is my BBQ Sauce. I made both BBQ Lou's Sweet & Sassy and BBQ Lou's Hot N' Spicy. Our guest left posts on their facebook pages saying the food was great but the sauce was the best they ever had. I have yet to have someone not say that. Not being conceited but that is all I hear. I cant wait to start selling it!!!

Looks great Lou.

As for the BBQ sauce when will it be for sale?
Would love to give it a try.

Thanks Jeff! I am not sure when it will be for sale. I am trying to make sure I do everything legally before I sell it. But the goal is January 1st to sell. If it is not a go by then just hit me up and I can send you some of whatever flavor you want.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lou Pederi:
Thanks Jeff! I am not sure when it will be for sale. I am trying to make sure I do everything legally before I sell it. But the goal is January 1st to sell. If it is not a go by then just hit me up and I can send you some of whatever flavor you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK Leo keep us posted.

Back