Pork belly char siu

Brett, the book I am going to use today is "1,001 Low-Fat Recipes". Thanks to you mentioning soup, I went to the index to check their soups. Oh my goodness, there are 62 low fat soup recipes. I will type some up (if you want) if you tell me what kind of soups you like.
Non creamy. Non roux.

Chicken or vegetable stocks. Almost any protein. Coconut milk is okay too (nondairy).

I’m likely making a tomato egg drop with tofu. Or a hot and sour with tofu, wood ear mushrooms and egg wisps.

Always down for a good soup. TY!

Brett, this is freaky, the recipe I am going to type up for you has right above it, a recipe for "Egg Drop Soup". What a co-ink-a-dink Any way, check out the poultry thread in a little bit.

Great looking cook. We have a Costco close by. I might have to take a look into the pork belly you described. Would you mind sharing details of the marinade process. Thanks.
Sorry for my delayed reply. Was busy with a few big cooks.

There’s a few threads on char siu. Here’s a good starting point for the recipe:

Sorry for my delayed reply. Was busy with a few big cooks.

There’s a few threads on char siu. Here’s a good starting point for the recipe:

Thank you very much.

Non creamy. Non roux.

Chicken or vegetable stocks. Almost any protein. Coconut milk is okay too (nondairy).

I’m likely making a tomato egg drop with tofu. Or a hot and sour with tofu, wood ear mushrooms and egg wisps.

Always down for a good soup. TY!
One of my faves.

I adjust the recipe portions for a 2 lb bag of Costco shrimp.

Back