Pizza

SalP

TVWBB Member
My daughter suggested pizza for dinner. I was also finishing up a smoked pork loin which was in the oven. So darn I had to use the kettle. Haven't grilled pizza in 20 years and then it was on a gasser.
After looking over here what everyone else does I got going. The first one was ok, but by the forth one the temps were hot. I should have had more patients in the beginning but it was getting late and we were hungry.

Now I have to figure out how to form the dough better. Rustic is good but I want thin.

I'm a little confused about the shape BUT not for the pizzas themselves. They don't look over stuffed and that is the most important thing to me!

Awesome Sal! What type of stone is that?

I dont know. I have had for a long time. It could be a pampered chef.

I'm a little confused about the shape BUT not for the pizzas themselves. They don't look over stuffed and that is the most important thing to me!

Without rolling the dough, that is the best I could shape it by hand. I need to make more so I can practice shaping the pizza. The last one was getting better. Also the crust was not a tough, I overworked the first 3 tring to shape them.

Sure. Noone can say that a circular pizza tastes better than a more artistic shape. Why not make "the countries of the world" next time, and let your guests guess which country the pizza looks like. Feel free to give a hint with the topping.

I'm sure they tasted great.

Sure. No one can say that a circular pizza tastes better than a more artistic shape. Why not make "the countries of the world" next time, and let your guests guess which country the pizza looks like. Feel free to give a hint with the topping.

For my daughters 12th birthday, she had a couple of friends over. For fun they did individual pizzas how they wanted them. They did all of the work shaping and topping. They had a ball.

Rabbit, Dragon, Hello Kitty and a Flower.

Pizza Rabbit

Pizza Dragon

Pizza Hello Kitty

Pizza Flower

Back