Pixs of 20 lb chuck roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Solin

TVWBB Super Fan
Had a good cook Friday night, put on at 5:30pm,
took off at 6:30am, 206 internal, let sit for two hours and then chunked for bbq beef. Only 13 hours for a 20 lb chuck roll. This one went much faster than others that I have done. Hope pictures post properly. Chuck Roast

We get these at a local "Cash n Carry". I believe it is part of same chain as "Smart and Final". I noticed when I am down in Arizona the Smart and Final stores carry Beef Clod and not the Chuck Roll. The one in the pictures cost $1.79 per pound.

Dennis,

My mouth is watering as I write this.

I noticed on one of your pics that you mounted your work table differently than what is described on this site. Can you explain how you mounted it a little?
-------------------
Mark WAR EAGLE!!

Wondered if I would get a rise out of anyone with the add-on table. Used a standard Weber table that I believe they sell for the kettle. Had a client make an aluminum bracket that fit the lower screw holes. The table has two pieces of aluminum round stock with a bend on the end that slides into the two pieces of aluminum "pipe" stock. Will take a couple of pictures of the modification and post to modification section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back