Pix from my All nighter #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael McD

Thought I'd share some pix from my all nighter last night that is still going strong -- when the pix were taken I had a therm reading of 160 on the pork - ribs were ready to go ..as a matter of fact you'll notice 2 slots on the rib rack are empty....that was an awesome lunch /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

47b4d905b3127cceb28234ae02d40000001610

47b4d905b3127cceb282347b83310000001610

I must say that I cant wait for my BBQ Guru to get here...I havent had a decent Friday night sleep in a while /infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Michael;
Welcome to the site. You will find it very informative. Your pictures indicate you to be experience...Keep smoking. They look good.

Looks awesome Michael. What time is lunch? And I'm curious, do you have anything under the WSM to protect your beautiful deck?

Rath *getting hungry*

That cover is definitly needed - today we power washed the deck so it wasnt that big of a deal ...but with all of the grunt work today , you bet I'll have that oildrip cover this weekend....

Thanks for the kind word Rodgers, but honestly , i am such a newbie its sick .. this was my 2nd overnighter ever and I've only had my WSM for about a month...

Hi Michael,

Great to see yet another New Jersey smoker here! The pics look great! I've only done one all nighter, too, but will probably be doing another this coming weekend.

Let us know how the Guru works out for you.

Cheers!
Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back