Pepper Stout Beef...My first ever

Great looking PSB Tony! And the ABTs look really good too. I wonder what the difference in taste would be with the Corona compared to the Guiness.

When I do this again I will use Guinness and report back to see if there's a taste difference.

looks great tony. I am going to my next one soon!! Does anyone agree with me that there could possibly be a little more heat to this dish? Maybe a scotch bonnet or two? Or am I biased chile head?

Chris ... Not sure if this would help ur heat index or not ... But I used some pepper jack cheese and horseradish ... Maybe try the hot habanero cheese as well

Ok,sorry im new and wont get my wsm until tommorrow. the 22 will be in for pick up. What does abt stand for and how did you do them.. they look awesome and i would love to make some too.

Ok,sorry im new and wont get my wsm until tommorrow. the 22 will be in for pick up. What does abt stand for and how did you do them.. they look awesome and i would love to make some too.

ABT .... Atomic buffalo turd... Aka jalapeño poppers.

Get a jalapeño and cut the side. Remove the seeds and membrane.
Stuff with chesse. I used mozzarella.
Wrap tightly with bacon use tooth picks to secure.

Use the search box and you will find all sorts of variations. Good luck. Let me know if you have any questions.

looks great tony. I am going to my next one soon!! Does anyone agree with me that there could possibly be a little more heat to this dish? Maybe a scotch bonnet or two? Or am I biased chile head?

That's a good idea... Maybe a 6 jalapeños , 6 white peppers, 4 habanero. No bell peppers. 3 onions and 20 garlic cloves.

Thats areat looking PSB Tony , After reading some of your post about your dad & uncles qing and grilling in the back yard i thought you would of had ate this as a kid growing up.

Thats areat looking PSB Tony , After reading some of your post about your dad & uncles qing and grilling in the back yard i thought you would of had ate this as a kid growing up.

They would only mexican dishes. As I grew up I wanted more and different dishes. Then that's when I decided to make my own bbq. I remember my mom making ribs but she would bake them in a dish covered with el pato sauce. They were so good.

Back