Paint tips needed

I wonder if you could buff the rustoleum paint a little bit to take off the grittyness. Or if it would ruin the paint, it would make for an interesting product if you could. You may then be able to get the shinyness of the original product.

I don't think the juice would be worth the squeeze... Unless I am POSITIVE that the paint will not be ruined. If I had not decals on, Im Game. I will ask my paint buddy.

Ill be making another one probably in a few weeks ill test it out and let you know what I find out. Ill wait the 7 days before I buff it to see if there is any difference. Then from there ill add the clear coat and see if there is a large difference. Ill show before and after pictures.

I am about to paint my mini. I am planning on using some sort of decal. What type of paint do yall recommend using? I was thinking engine paint from the local auto parts store. Have any of yall painted a base coat then stuck the decal on and painted over it? I am afraid the decal wont stick very well to the paint. Is it necessary to clear coat it? What type of clear coat do you use? Sorry for all the questions. Just want to make sure I measure twice cut once ya know lol

I used rustoleom high heat. Autozone sells a high heat clear and colors. Just make sure u let each coat dry and let cure between paint and clear

Back