Out with the old in with the new

DavidD

TVWBB Super Fan
image_zpszclwgfeg.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]How do u post pics here. I've been a member for 10 yrs and never post a pic bc it is more complicated than any site I have used. Bob, thx for the help, got it.

Here is a pic of the new used 2010 performer I posted about along with a pic of my 16 year old green platinum. Hard to believe the green one looks so good after weekly use for all these years. Only thing I replaced was one top grate in 16 years. For $100, the performer was too good to pass up.

image_zpsc3lutrmu.jpeg
[/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
That's a sweet looking blue. Would love to pick one of those up.

BTW, since you are using/copying the IMG code from Photobucket, you don't need to hit the little "insert image" icon here. Just paste the link right into the reply box. If you use/copy the DIRECT link from Photobucket, then you would need to click the "insert image" icon.

That's why the
tags are showing up in your post before and after the pics.

Both are great grills love the blue alittle more.

I have 2 identical grills in green. Will sell this one and keep the other. This one is the nicer of the two but both nice. I love them too. Really just a version of the performer in many ways.

I'm partial to green myself but that blue is really nice. And for $100 I think you got a great deal. I'd love to add a Performer to my small collection, if I saw one like yours at that price I'd be on it like a duck on a June bug*.

*Today's authentic Southern folk expression. :)

Back