Ouch! Again.

Dean V

TVWBB Pro
Second time. Damn it.
null_zps236d3e77.jpg

No. I did this several months ago. Putting the lid of a 26.75 in the whatever you call it and touched my forearm to the lid. Not good.

When I was an Army cook,I was always getting cut or burnt!
And when we watch cooking competition shows,someone is always getting cut or burnt!

Dean, go shoeless or wear flipflops then drop an ember to land just between your toes...
I guarantee, you'll never say "Ouch! Again."

Dean, go shoeless or wear flipflops then drop an ember to land just between your toes...
I guarantee, you'll never say "Ouch! Again."

You'll hear words you never heard in the bible....when I worked in the bakery those arm burns were badges of honor! (That's what the boss told us kids , anyway.) :D

I'll take ones of those any say over a hot coal to a bare hand! I had one fall out the bottom of a chimney once and I out my hand on what I thought was the ground. It was the one hot coal. Full weight with pause while the receptors kicked in. It's like a gang brand sign! We all have one on our left forearms! Lol

Ouch seems like such a under achieving word for such things

Right Bill. I don't think the moderator would let me post what I actually said. But it was not as painful as it could have been due to the several crown on the rocks I had already consumed. Come to think if it the crowns were probably the reason I did this in the first place.

Dean - I've got a few of those...either from handling the lid or reaching for the sweeper. Common, but painful nonetheless!

I've had plenty of those along the way. It's blushy, so it will heal. Always wear shoes when you grill! Period!

Back