nhl playoffs are here! it took 82 games but they are here!

I've also read that some MLB teams have been doing this. If this becomes the norm, I'm done. Yeah I know, what's one less person in the stands. Gotta vote with your wallet. It's the only power we have left.

I know that for the lightning it's only for certain expensive sections and for baseball it's largely only restricted to the seats immediately behind the plate.

And as desperate as it seems, they can ask people to remove shirts and if the.people don't want to, they can get the heave ho.

A company, for example, could not get three contiguous seats behind the plate and raise three signs " eat" "at" " joes" after every pitch.

I've been to games in hostile territory, a couple of barbs, a couple of drinks but it was fine.

And as desperate as it seems, they can ask people to remove shirts and if the.people don't want to, they can get the heave ho.

If I was told leave, I wouldn't make a fuss. I would just sit. What are they going to do, remove you by using force? That's when I would make calls to both the police and my attorney. But the best solution is to not buy a ticket.

A company, for example, could not get three contiguous seats behind the plate and raise three signs " eat" "at" " joes" after every pitch.

Apples and oranges. I completely understand issues with any signs. Really not the same as wearing opposing team gear. It's very thin skinned of these teams to pull no opposing team gear and the zip code game.

And I have been to plenty of games in hostile territory as well, and I agree with your point regarding that. Too bad these team owners can't take it. Just because of all of the transplants, a good third to sometimes half of the crowd at Staples Center will be wearing visitors gear. Not a big deal.

Last edited:
We were duped again by main stream media! Lies, the whole lower section was full of hawks fans in jerseys. And tickets WERE available to `zip codes starting with 6.

We were duped again by main stream media! Lies, the whole lower section was full of hawks fans in jerseys. And tickets WERE available to `zip codes starting with 6.

I would have loved to be at that game last night. What a game!

What grinds my fears is that mid week games before Christmas they won't turn away visiting fans because they can use them to fill the house. I'm not a big fan of biting the hand that most certainly feeds them to some extent.

Well after defending the practice as bring limited in scope, it seems it was a lot more pervasive. An active military member had a pair behind the lightning bench but can't attend game 2 ( he's in kentucky), so he's selling them on the secondary market. The lightning told him that was his right but that if he sold them to hawks fans he could lose his season tickets for the rest of the playoffs or his season ticket's could be moved. They also floated the idea to a sth that he might have to present to the arena to get his tickets.

I understand people don't like other fan bases' barn but this is embarrassing. They are only reversing it, not because it's pathetic, but because the STH they tried to strong-arm is active military.

Shameful all around.

I understand people don't like other fan bases' barn but this is embarrassing. They are only reversing it, not because it's pathetic, but because the STH they tried to strong-arm is active military.

Shameful all around.

Very shameful. And just one example of NHL hypocrisy. You would think the NHL would step in and ask 'Why are you banning people from wearing Officially Licensed NHL gear?' But these are the same people that ban the spin-o-rama from the shoot-out, with the shoot-out itself an obvious attempt at lowbrow showbiz antics.

Back