New Weber Book on Smoke Cooking

No preview from me other than what's on Amazon. Based on Jamie Purviance's other Weber grilling books, I would bet it's a winner. I put my money down and pre-ordered the book.

I don't know about the book, but the Weber app for iPad and Android is really excellent and worth the few bucks. Lots of good videos and how to's.

Was just on Amazon (3/8/12) and this book has not been released yet.

Weber's Smoke, its new book on smoking, showed up last night. I've only had a brief chance to look through it.
It's another good introduction to charcoal, smoking woods and grill types, including gas. The photos, as usual, are enough to make a grown man drool.
Recipes aren't all for the WSM. Each specifies what type of grill it's optimized for: gas, kettle or WSM. If you are like me, I bet they can be adapted to your grill of choice.
The recipes range from nuts and tofu through the usual lineup of red means, poultry, pork, fish, veggies and desserts.
I'm glad I bought it, and I know I will put it to good use. But it won't replace this site as my go-to source for information.

I just read this and ordered the book as well. I'm new to cooking on the WSM, so any and all help is welcomed. This site has been a tremendous source of information as well.

Back