New Smoker

Darryl - swazies

TVWBB Emerald Member
New to my area anyways.......I was updated via email from my go to BBQ location for ordering online.
I don't know much about it.....looks dedicated to smoking, unlike a barrel shaped pellet smoker would be.
Looks like it would do lots of work, but again just for smoking....uses pellets, and has a wood hunk smoking option.
Take a look
Grilla Mammoth

1712752592658.png

It's an insulated cabinet smoker. This particular one uses a pellet heating & smoking system. It'll be fairly efficient in terms of heating. Thing is, you can use a fairly wide variety of heat/smoke sources with a cabinet. Look up gravity fed charcoal smokers (just love mine.) I don't see any reason that you couldn't build one to burn wood splits.

I'd agree, it's a smoker, not a combination smoker and grill.

New to my area anyways.......I was updated via email from my go to BBQ location for ordering online.
I don't know much about it.....looks dedicated to smoking, unlike a barrel shaped pellet smoker would be.
Looks like it would do lots of work, but again just for smoking....uses pellets, and has a wood hunk smoking option.
Take a look
Grilla Mammoth

View attachment 89073
Your jonzing for a pellet pooper!

Your jonzing for a pellet pooper!
HA!
I had one previous to buying my E6, which I find does do a much better job.
I however cannot make jerky at all now without something like this....or my old traeger....
I am sure there are many ways but smoking it at 180 to 200 yielded me insane positive results.....everyone at work wanted me to make it and sell it to them.........

Back