New Kitty

To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it.

Why not simply upload the photos directly here?
Mostly because I share some of my posts with people who aren't members and if you use photos posted directly to the site, they don't display worth beans. And if you click on them to display, you have to join in order to see them

Guess I have to find a new photo host site
When we lived in the foothills, it was fairly common for young skunks to come to the slider in the dining area and beg for food. After a few weeks we were quite comfortable with feeding them out of our hands, and they with us getting that close. Never got sprayed. They ar epretty friendly unless you or one of your pets startle them.

When we lived in the foothills, it was fairly common for young skunks to come to the slider in the dining area and beg for food. After a few weeks we were quite comfortable with feeding them out of our hands, and they with us getting that close. Never got sprayed. They ar epretty friendly unless you or one of your pets startle them.
When I worked in Hayward there was one that was really friendly, he/she/it would jump in your car as you were getting out, and you'd have to leave your door open until it decided it wanted to leave. It was very friendly, didn't mind being pet, but I think if you picked it up to get it out of your car, things could get ugly

To protect your security, imgur.com will not allow Firefox to display the page if another site has embedded it.
Interesting, where did you find this information? I've reached out to imgur, and crickets....

It can stay at your house Chuck-O.
Our dogs have been sprayed one too many times. Got my wife a big spot light, AKA the skunk light.

Back