New Heatermeter and case

SalP

TVWBB Member
My new Heatermeter and case

Just recently joined. Bought and put together a 4.0 Heatermeter. What a great piece of equipment. Put it into my own custom case. I had an old broken scanner laying around so I gutted the scanner and was able to fit all of the parts inside. I had to remove the audio and video jack from the Raspberry Pi. Moved some of the caps from the component side to the back side. Removed the probe jacks and wired panel mount jacks to the case. Removed the 12v plug and joystick. Removed the blower circuit and jack, I am going to add the 4.1 blower circuit. The case is still a work in progress, I need to add the LED's from both the Heatermeter and Pi (maybe use light pipes,) attach the joystick to the case, add the blower/servo connector, mount the alarm, build the top panel for the probe jacks, LED's and joystick and give the case a custom paint job.

Waiting for the 4.2 boards to be available so I can use the assortment of thermocouples I have.

My hats off to Bryan and every one else who has worked on this.

Trying out the heatermeter for the first time. Didn't have the recommend probes yet, had a couple the worked close enough, that's why I have the fluke meter and temp probe attachment.

Back