Need a good white Sauce Pizza Recipe

ChuckO

TVWBB 1-Star Olympian
Want to do a "chicken, Bacon Ranch" pizza just wondering if anyone has a good recipe for the white sauce?

I usually use an alfredo sauce for mine. But since you are doing a chicken bacon ranch, why not just use some ranch dressing and mix some parmesan cheese in.

I was just looking for something with some wow factor, and there's some pretty creative folks here

Here's a pretty creative one. I was a little sketch to try it, but it made me a believer

2 heads of garlic
1/2cup coconut milk
1/4 cup of any style Ranch dressing. (I've had best results with peppercorn ranch)
1/4tsp salt
few drizzles of olive oil
Optional: 1/4 of blu cheese

Cut the tops of the garlic heads off and drizzle a little bit of olive oil on them and roast them @375 for about an hour or until the turn golden brown. Once cooled enough, extracted all cloves from the shell and add the rest of they ingredients to a blender. Blend well and get your throw down on!

That looks pretty dang good, bit I'm tempted to substitute half n half for the coconut milk thanks!

My son surprised me last year with a chicken club pizza. I normally don't care for any pizza other than the standard pepperoni & sausage but I tried a slice and was hooked. It's now our go-to pizza at home.

His sauce consisted of 3/4 cup of real mayo and 1 TBS of Dijon mustard. Top with shredded chicken, onions, bacon crumbles (optional), and cheese. You'll want to put a drip pan under it as the mayo seems to release it's oil as it cooks.

Back