Name That Kettle!

Wow to funny...... I name all my Grills.....mostly after a music artist......ready for them..... my original Performer is Billy Joel...... my Genesis gasser.....Phil (Collins)
22 WSM...... Cheech 14 WSM Chong 22 3 wheeler Luigi (it's my pizza kettle) have a Q 100 I painted blue......Blues Q another Q100 off craigs list brand new in box for $20 husband died and wife was clearing out everything it's named Jerry (Garcia....Greatfull dead) u-line Green Smokey Joe is C Lo. Two green 22 one is called Lucky (cause they never used it and I do) the other is Little Joe a Jumbo Joe named Mentor as it came from a work block student I trained this summer and hooked him on Webers an 18 inch called "Odd Job" a black 22 called fifteen cause it's my 15th grill a 22 Chocolate called James (yep Brown I feel good!) and my 26.5 is called...................... MEATLOAF
Sorry I need counseling :eek:

I say Weber should bring back the name FLEETWOOD for the 26"ers. The original Fleetwood's were the black 26" kettles of the 1960s and 1970s. They only make black now so its fitting.

Back