My first smoker

Ricky Neely

Hi, my name is Ricky Neely, from Covington, Ga. This is my first smoker and I think it's gonna be a lifetime of good eats. I have the 22 inch model, didn't want to get it and wish I had more room. Anything I learn here, and anywhere else will be put to good use. Thanks for running this site and I will be ordering some t-shirts and maybe some other things to help support, maybe in a little way. I am 59 years old and disabled, but enough about me, wish I had something to put on my new smoker.

Welcome to the forum Ricky and congrats on your new 22. There is a lot of good learning to be had here. spend some time, read Chris's articles, ask questions, and have fun. Don't forget to post pictures.

Glad to have you here Ricky! I'm relatively new to the 22 as well. I had an 18 for a day, but then returned it for the 22.

Bill

Thanks everyone, gonna try 2 Boston Butts for the Fourth. Any one have any suggestions it would be great. Thanks everyone for the welcome, I'm just figuring out how to do everything.

Hi Ricky, best suggestion I have is, how I started. At the banner atop this page , click on "the virtual weber bullet"
Click on the renowned Mr. brown. Everything ya need to know to get that first one on the table. Have fun with it , good eats:wsm:

Welcome to the site Ricky, the 22 is a lean mean smoking machine as I've got one sitting on my patio also. There is a TON of resources here and you will find your pace as there is a dozen different and good ways to do Q. Thank you for checking in!

Back