My First Smoked Baby Back Ribs

Bob W

I have owned a "grill" for more than 40 years and also thought my ribs were pretty darn good. Well I'm here to tell you that today I smoked my first baby back ribs. I made a rub I found at this forum, and smoked them according to the way some folks talked about here.

Even my wife said that they were the best ribs we have ever had. I mean these guys were resturant quality. I impressed myself.

Thanks to everyone for the rub and smoking help. What a great forum.

I'm sure they we're better than restaurant quality
icon_smile.gif
. You're hooked now

wsmsmile8gm.gif

Pictures or it didn't happen!

Just kidding. It's amazing the results we can get with these smokers. As you get more familiar with your smoker it only gets better too.

Good job Bill!

I still eat out so don't get me wrong but, I don't want my smoked ribs to be "restaurant quality" My family deserves better
icon_smile.gif

What smoker did you use?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob W:

I mean these guys were resturant quality. I impressed myself.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I am sure that they where better than restaurant quality. A good properly smoked over a fire rib is hard to find in a restaurant.

If someone told me that my ribs tasted like they came from a restaurant I would be ****ed.

Back