Maverick wireless

Tony-n-TN

Man I should have got one of these 1st.. Got meat temp and grill temp right now in my basement man cave on 9boneless skinless chicken breast and also got 6 country cut pork ribs on the weber performer using some apple and hickory wood. running at 250*. Also got a instant read digital thermometer for use here in a bit (should've bought of those along time ago too)..

Folks make the jump get you a maverick and instant read digital--buy once

I've had the same Mav for 9 years and works like a charm. I've replaced the probes twice

I've had the same Mav for 9 years and works like a charm. I've replaced the probes twice

I have a Mav and I love it whenever I can get the temperatures set, but it takes me forever to get them to start flashing so that I can set them. Do you have any pointers on how to make it easier. I have read the manual 10 times and it pretty much doesn't help.

May not be right but I have found when the 2 units lose connection if I restart the grill unit vs the one in my hand the connection is remade. If I restart the one in my hand it so far has not reconnected with the grill unit.

the receiver has to be on first, then the transmitter.... but also there is a re-sync that does work if you hold it for 2 seconds.

I have a Mav and I love it whenever I can get the temperatures set, but it takes me forever to get them to start flashing so that I can set them. Do you have any pointers on how to make it easier. I have read the manual 10 times and it pretty much doesn't help.

On my 9 yr old----hold the smoker HI button down, temp should flash. release then press & hold HI and the temp will surge up, or just tap for one degree at a time--hit the mode button to set the high smoker temp. Same process for the smoker MIN temp

got my 732 today that was on lightning deals from amazon for like 46 bucks. its my third. I think I destroyed one by accident my last smoke. I do like them. I also have a 735 I believe (can't remember model). I don't like it nearly as much.

I also hopefully have a meater thermometer set whenever/if ever they come our way via indiegogo.

Back