Love my new Jumbo Joe!

Mike Cosgrove

TVWBB Diamond Member
This little grill is great, figured I'd share some pics of it in action.
Add ons.
1pgr.jpg

A full rack fits across.
8r20.jpg

m2va.jpg

Summit is good beer.
dqdo.jpg

2 cornish game hens fit nicely also.
qcmv.jpg

b2e9.jpg

9p09.jpg

x6fm.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Nice work on the mods Mike! Looks like lots of room! Reminds me I gotta work on my little Joe a bit more!!
Good looking vittles!

Dear Mike,
Please tell Santa that I want one of them there Jumbo Joe's ... Freakin Awesome !!!!

Your BBQ Pal,
Pat

Mike...good looking food. I also picked up a new JJ during the Target clearance. Are you experiencing enamel cracking and flaking off at the holes where the lid bale goes in in the side of the grill? I've seen it happen at several store display JJ and read about it on various sites. I haven't assembled mine yet and was curious to know what others have done about that problem.

Mike...good looking food. I also picked up a new JJ during the Target clearance. Are you experiencing enamel cracking and flaking off at the holes where the lid bale goes in in the side of the grill? I've seen it happen at several store display JJ and read about it on various sites. I haven't assembled mine yet and was curious to know what others have done about that problem.

No problems yet, holding up just fine.

Mike you sure do grill well on that Jumbo Joe. Food looks fantastic! But your pumpkins they look cool.

Back