Looking for Royal Oak in MD

Brad H.

TVWBB Fan
Ok, I scored the last six 20lb bags of the old Kingsford at Walmart last evening...but I'm in the market for Royal Oak to give it a try...

I live in Frederick, MD...where can I find RO in my area?...RO of any variety will be fine but I'd especially like to try the briquettes...

I'm willing to travel into Northern VA, the DC area, and southern PA...anywhere within reason...

I haven't seen any RO, however BBQ Galore over here in Columbia has a pretty wide selection. They have Green Egg Lump which is pretty decent.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bob T.:
I thought all Wall Marts had Royal Oak? That's where I got it before. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Bob, Not all of them carry RO. All the ones here in Lancaster do but when i go across the river into York for packers that one doesn't carry RO anything.
icon_frown.gif

Brad, When i talked to the head honcho at Humphrey's awhile back he said that all the Giant food stores in MD carry Humphrey's charcoal.
icon_wink.gif
Hump Lump, it's pretty much all i use.
icon_biggrin.gif

I almost forgot this. If you have a Wegman's near you their lump and briqs are made by RO.

Back