Look what showed up

You are going to have fun with that! Last summer I got a chance to play with one. A good friend invited my wife and i to hang out on his boat. We brought a bunch of food and did some clamming off the boat. He broke out a Q and I cook away on it! I was going to buy one but end up with buy a Recteq. Have fun with it LMichaels!!

Oh, I ain't buying it. No way. I have a Q320. Just pointing out some of the newest stuff already showing up on FB Marketplace. So is likely already "falling off trucks" and being sold

I just had a thought. Does this mean the end of the line for the traditional Q grills?

Yeah, it was time for a model refresh. The good thing to me is that even though the original Qs were so good, they have made some real improvements without messing with the overall Q formula. My only concern is the new carts. The last version carts, in pretty much all glass infused plastic, were almost impervious to sitting outdoors. I want to see how the new ones are made. Seems like maybe metal is involved which would NOT be a good thing. Need to see first.

I wonder if the new Q grills have the same footprint as the old ones and would fit in the earlier carts?

I think the most compelling of the new Qs is the mid-size one with the added second burner. I wouldn't see any reason to trade a 320 or 3200. The new mid-size model brings the versatility (and power) previously exclusive to the large Q.

Looks to me like the Q-3200 is not being made anymore.
That sucks.

Looks like I’m ordering a grate for my Q-320.

Hmmmm, do they make a new Q+ version of the Q3xx series? Or maybe by adding the extra burner to the 2800 makes Weber believe they don't need the bigger size any more.

Hmmmm, do they make a new Q+ version of the Q3xx series? Or maybe by adding the extra burner to the 2800 makes Weber believe they don't need the bigger size any more.
I’m sure that’s what they think, but like Jon said the 300-3000 series stands are bullet proof.

They do make the same stands for the Q2xx grills as well. I should say the used to.

Last edited:
I have a brand new 2200 stand, the grill was lost in a fire.

I’m reaching out to Weber to see if the 3200 is no longer made.

Weber USA apparently is currently only offering the new 2-burner, mid-size Q.

From what I saw, there are definitely a new set of THREE Qs in similar sizes to before, including an eventual replacement for the 320/3200 large Q. The mid-size Q will be available in a single burner edition as well as the very cool 2-burner one.

--

I have the almost all plastic cart that looks the Q3200 cart but is designed for the 200/2000 series - and even works for the CharQ. The difference is that your mid-size Q drops in and can be lifted out easily (maybe too easily) vs. the semi-permanently affixed Q3200.

Q 2200 on stand.jpg

Back