Kingsford on sale at Walmart

Here in so cal they had 7 pallets in the garden area. My buddy went to his local Walmart and told me they had 4 pallets.

Thanks. You guys motivated me to call another store near work, and they had plenty on hand.

edit: FYI. Normally $12.88 for the 2-15 lb twin pack, now $6.98. Bought 6 twin packs.

Last edited:
They were here on the Central Coast of CA starting this Sunday. I dropped by and picked up 120 lbs (4 twin paks) and there were two ladies taking twice as much. This was about 10A and I think that whatever they had went quickly. Interesting though was the price sign wasn't updated for the sale, but the price in their pos system (that's point of sale, not piece of youknowwhat) was.

They have this deal at the Porter Ranch (San Fernando Valley CA) Walmart. I just picked up 210 lbs (7 twin packs). The display showed the higher price. The outdoor manager was surprised and took down the old price. I am assuming that he will get the correct price on the display. They seemed to have plenty on hand. The did not have the RO Lump in the 17.63 lbs bags, only something about half of that.

Check Lowe's!! In Phoenix, they have 2x20lb packs for $9.99. Half the price it normally is at Sam's. I've picked up 8 2-packs so far. Thinking about going and getting more tomorrow.

Back