It's here

Adam Caiati

Got a smokin deal from Lowe's on my WSM so i couldn't resist.

359xs07.jpg

The last time it will be this clean
2q9crk3.jpg

Picked up some wheels from Home Depot. So much easier to move around now.
35jz11w.jpg

Didn't notice this wonderful mark till this morning. I contacted Weber and the new lid will be here Wednesday, can't beat that customer service.
el9l5d.jpg

Local place is running a special this week - the 18 for $250 & the 22 for $319
Will be jumping on one of those once I make up my mind on what size to get. :D

Adam no pressure but we expect pictures of your cook no later than this Sunday. :) Good Luck, you can't go wrong with either.

i sure hope my lowes has a sale like that. i want to get the 22 wsm. the 18 i have now is to small for me.

Adam,
How much was the 22" at Lowe's?
I just checked on their web page and it says they have discontinued the item.
I have never seen a WSM at Lowe's (or Home Depot).

The 18.5 is $299 at the lowes here locally. Didnt see the 22.

Same here locally. I have seen a few Lowes with the 18.5 versions on floor but so far none with the 22 versions. HD has them on the web page but have yet to see one on the floor.

The 18.5 is $299 at the lowes here locally. Didnt see the 22.

Oh. That's the same price as everywhere, including Amazon (through this web forum).

Lately I can not find any real deals on either size (I bought my 18.5 for $229, but I
'think' those days are over)... So in the future I would buy one via Amazon - accessed
once you are logged in here. That way the forum receives a commission, which helps
keep this thing up and running. Doesn't cost us a penny more - we just have to wait
for a few days until UPS delivers it. I think there are a number of smoker related items
via this forum, via Amazon, that we all need or use, and purchasing them in this way
actually helps pay the server bill, and so on.

Food for thought...

Back