ISO Front Panel For Genny 1000

Kelly C

TVWBB Pro
Looking for a front panel to finish a restoration project on a Genesis 1000. The front panel attaches to the frame in two places and hides the front burner tube from view. Please let me know if you have a spare or a source for one. Thanks!
IMG_9124.jpeg

i want to know HOW those go missing? They mount on the back side so they shouldn’t get banged into they don’t impede access to the manifold, they don’t go into the dryer so they don’t go where odd socks go. I just don’t get it.
Oh, sorry Kelly, I don’t have a spare but, I always look!

My genesis 1000 has the three sided panel from a 00-01 silver B in its place and IMO it looks better….
Since it is bolted in place it doesn’t fall off and hides the burner tubes from all sides.

My genesis 1000 has the three sided panel from a 00-01 silver B in its place and IMO it looks better….
Since it is bolted in place it doesn’t fall off and hides the burner tubes from all sides.
That’s cool! Can you post a picture? Id like to find one or maybe have my nephew fabricate one for the “Super Genny”!

Looking for a front panel to finish a restoration project on a Genesis 1000. The front panel attaches to the frame in two places and hides the front burner tube from view. Please let me know if you have a spare or a source for one. Thanks!
View attachment 82363

View attachment 82363

MarkSiebel fabricates these. I bought two off of him back in 2021. Not sure if he still does or has any left.​

Back