In love with weber!!

Logan S

I bought my first wsm 22" last month. Talk about consistent. I use the dry pan method and temps are right on the money. Cooked 4 whole 5lb birds and a Lodge #12 oven full of home made baked beans on top. Perfect for the 3rd time in a row. This smoker is so easy. I have a remote smoker thermometer and it makes it a set it and forget it smoker. After lots of research on this site about how temps run I crack my bottom 3 vents and use the minion method and the magic happens. 5 hours on the chicken at 255-270 temp ranges and another 2 for the beans. Perfection! I'll take pics next time. I love my WSM.

They are addicting (webers)! Pork butts, Ribs, beef brisket the sky's the limit! I have had the same kettle for 20 years! Also my wsm is over 10 now! The only mod i did was put garage door handles on the middle section to make it easier to separate when hot. Be careful thou..

You sound like a pro already. Congrats on your new 22. WEBERS are good cookers.
icon_smile.gif

Logan, welcome aboard! The train has left the station and you are on it. No stopping now. Keep hands and head inside the windows.

Keep on smokin'

Mark

That's super. You can hang around this place forever and never learn all the knowledge available. Enjoy the ride.

Back