I'm BAAAACK...

Randy Parr

TVWBB Super Fan
Well, Chris...finally success! After much angst with the new server and an inablility to log on for nearly a year...you fixed it!!
The weather here on Long Island is warming up and I sense a pork shoulder somewhere in my near future. I picked up my new Jeep Wrangler Monday and have been busy breaking it in
icon_smile.gif
Plans are already started for Ribfest 2005, I may need to buy a THIRD WSM for the event...or smoke some shoulders the day before and reheat them in the oven for when the ribs run out.
I'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do on what's been happening...but if the weather is nice this weekend, the hard top comes off and I will be nowhere near a computer.
Hope everyone is well,
Good to be back
Thanks Chris.

Randy

I remember you - you're a member of that special group comprised of "Ladies and the Elderly"
icon_smile.gif
Remember that thread ? We had a lot of fun with it and I know the original comment was not intended to come out as it did.

Glad to see you back. I was off for a period myself when hurricane Ivan paid us a visit in NW Fl.

Paul

Gal! Great to see you back! I had been wondering about you.

Keri C, smokin' on Tulsa Time
(soon to be aka HOT WIRE BBQ)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Randy Parr:
Well, Chris...finally success! After much angst with the new server and an inablility to log on for nearly a year...you fixed it!!
The weather here on Long Island is warming up and I sense a pork shoulder somewhere in my near future. I picked up my new Jeep Wrangler Monday and have been busy breaking it in
icon_smile.gif
Plans are already started for Ribfest 2005, I may need to buy a THIRD WSM for the event...or smoke some shoulders the day before and reheat them in the oven for when the ribs run out.
I'm sure I have a lot of catching up to do on what's been happening...but if the weather is nice this weekend, the hard top comes off and I will be nowhere near a computer.
Hope everyone is well,
Good to be back
Thanks Chris. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wHAT IS RIBFEST?

Back