Im alive...

Wolgast

TVWBB Olympian
Just to prove im alive...

Been off for a while. Emilie said we have to post some,and she is right. Here we go:

Filled Chicken breast: Smoked loin/leak/Awesome shrooms(canned)
0776.JPG

Small cubes cooked down with cream to almost a paste.
0856.JPG

Filled and rolled with goods answer to happyness. BCN
0896.JPG
0985.JPG

Grilled
1031.JPG
1141.JPG

Plated with pasta and a cheese sauce á la Emilie. Topped with some thin sliced salad.
1281.JPG

Tryed a selfie of us all to top it off. That dident happend
1441.JPG

So Skål from me
1481.JPG

And Skål from the rest of the family!
1611.JPG

Thanks for your time ppl...

Beautiful food, and an even more beautiful family. Looks like a fun meal eaten outside.

I like that looks awesome like the stuffing mixture you put in the chicken breast. Great looking family glad to see you back.

Welcome back!

The food looks great on its own, but I also have to commend you on the presentation and quality of the photos.

First Mildo, now you posting the same day, be still my beating heart!
Your stuffed chicken and sides look outstanding!
Emilie and the O boys never looked better, and you're as handsome as I guess you'll ever get. :p

Love and hugs sent your way for all to share!

Great meal. Your skill is awesome! Thanks for sharing your beautiful family in the post. Plus your shirt is my favorite album, all time!

Great meal! Your skill is awesome. Thank you for sharing your beautiful family in the post. That's why I cook, to put smiles on the family's faces. And I like your shirt. My all time favorite album.

It's nice to see your grand cooking again after some time. Your family is magical. Skål, my friends!

Back