I will just leave this here

After taking the winter off from grill rehab, I’m getting back into the swing of things. Got my first curb grab of the year, a 98 Spirit. The frame is pretty rough but the rest is in good shape. I’ve been looking around this forum for a bit and looking if there’s a thread I’m missing, that’s a swap meet for parts? I have a bunch of stuff I have that I’d be happy to part with, but also have little odds and ends I’m looking for. Is this The place? If not, can anyone point me in the right direction?

Cool, my pressure washer status just changed to "Out for Delivery" so maybe I will get a chance to put it together and try it out later on. Right now, I need to get out and get started on the E330.

After taking the winter off from grill rehab, I’m getting back into the swing of things. Got my first curb grab of the year, a 98 Spirit. The frame is pretty rough but the rest is in good shape. I’ve been looking around this forum for a bit and looking if there’s a thread I’m missing, that’s a swap meet for parts? I have a bunch of stuff I have that I’d be happy to part with, but also have little odds and ends I’m looking for. Is this The place? If not, can anyone point me in the right direction?
Put a post of what you need in for sale forum. Someone might have it.

Tiltle it: Looking for XXX

"Weber Grill-summit, burners in good shape."

"Needs a good cleaning but this is the battle tank of grills."

At least the burners are in good shape...

1st Gen Summit junked.jpg

Back