How about some good music links?

A cool little jazzy ditty....perfect for your outside BBQ Party.... Good vibes..Give it a listen.
Well I know Clint would have liked it....as we shared the same different from most musical interest.....RIP Clint.

It seems that this thread is suffering from a serious sequin and rhinestone deficiency, so Del Reeves is here to help remedy that:

(I'm guessing that some of our younger members aren't familiar with the concept of "operators". ;))

Why am I getting a "to continue, type the characters below" message in every post on this thread now?

It was 1990, and I was buying audio and video equipment left and right. I subscribed to half dozen publications on the subjects. A review of this band's album in one of them said if you liked (original) Bad Company, you'd probably like them. I took the chance and bought it unheard. It remains a favorite today. Unfortunately for The Joneses, 1990 wasn't the right timing to get back to classic rock roots. A Nirvana album had become the industry's newest shiny object, and record companies put all their resources into the emerging Grunge movement. The Joneses faded into obscurity along with the big hair and metal bands of the 1980s. If you like this one, the entire album, apparently their only release, is also on youtube.

Back