Help Required for SJS Part.

TonyUK

TVWBB Guru
Hi Folks.

Would anyone be prepared to help me obtain the bowl damper & ash catcher for a SJS? PN's: 78402 & 86061.

I have a new SJG & wish to mod it with a bowl damper for better airflow, & an ash-catcher.

I have tried e-replacement parts, but they do not have the damper in stock & an unknown ETA. I cannot get the parts direct from Weber USA, & the parts are not stocked in Europe as the SJS isn't sold here.

Without question I will pay for the parts & shipping up front by Paypal. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

-Tony.

Tony,

Barb and I helped Stephen R get a lot and I mean a lot of stuff from various places that he could not get or were super expensive in Australia. We shipped three huge boxes of parts and accessories to him. So yes I can help you. I checked all of my resources except Weber and no one has the damper (78402). Have you checked with Weber, if they do have it I can get it shipped to me and then ship it to you. If you haven't checked with Weber USA I can call and see if the have it.
Let me know.
Just be aware that international shipping is very expensive.

Rich

Last edited:
Many thanks to Rich & Barb for helping source/send the parts I needed.

(It's what I've come to expect on this forum, with all the great folks here). :cool:

:smokeyjoe:

Back