Help! EP-310 or the EP-330?

Tony A

TVWBB Fan
Good Day All,
So I'm an official Weber Fan now. In the market for a new Gasser. Do I need the searing station on the EP-330? or do I stick to the EP-310? I know I won't be using the side burner much (or at all), so the added $100 is for the searing station alone. Can I get a good, crusty sear without the additional burner on the EP-330? Lots of questions, I know, but who better to ask then you guys and gals.

Thanks in advance.

TA

I have an EP-330. I went through the same back and forth when I bought mine...310...330...310...330. Don't need the side burner....is the sear station worth it....$100 more. In the end it came down to what I would regret more, buying the 310 and wishing I had the 330 or vise versa. I figured better to have and not want than want and not have. I didn't think I would ever use the side burner either, but now that it's there I find myself glad it is now and then. I love the searing station. I get a much better and faster sear with it than without it. And the extra $100...it didn't change one thing in my life that I can tell. Glad I made the decision I made, but that's me. Both are great grills, get what fits your needs and budget best.

Thanks All. Taking delivery of a black EP-330 Tomorrow afternoon. Great resource Russell Y, I appreciate the help. Jeff, my thoughts exactly. I figured for way less than the price of one nice restaurant steak dinner for two, I could have the option of the sear station and the side burner. Thanks everyone. Much appreciated.

Back