Hello from Scotland

BrianM

Hi all, thought I should introduce myself.

After years of believing I was having a BBQ someone pointed out that my gas grill was just an outdoor cooker. :)

I've bought a Webber MasterTouch about a month ago and getting familiar with it.

Welcome to the forum Brian. You will love the new experience and the taste of the food. Congrats on the new grill.

Thanks all.

Well since you asked for photos......

Bacon and Chorizo wagu burger from last week.
BE7F6EEB-5C76-4E7E-B101-2905DEA3409F.jpg

And I had my 1st attempt at Boston Butt yesterday.....it was not ready until 11.30pm...but well worth the wait!
2FFA2989-0620-4024-9B06-D140EA369FFA.jpg

395CC7CA-E4E8-44AA-ADBF-59AD41B8F115.jpg

72C7ED59-8AC6-48B1-92B3-D37BEA6ECAF8.jpg

Welcome to the forum Brian, food looks awesome and it really all depends on where your at to what the definition is for BBQ

Nicely done and welcome Brian. I love seeing across the pond influence on american style BBQ. I believe you are our first chap from Scottland. Looking forward to many of you cooks. By the way, what's that sauce you are rockin?

Thanks all.

Todd - There's at least one other of us on the forum.

The sauces are from Angus and Oink, a small and new local company. They're a good source of sauce here, the UK has limited choices of hot sauce, and most of them are rubbish! I always stock up on sauces when over in Texas! :)

Ahhhhhh, I see. We should set up a club with people on this site for trading goods. There is alot of people popping in here from all parts of the world. Probably have Customs knocking on my door for shipping beer and bbq sauce over sea's.

Back